3rd Asia Pacific Conference on Engineering and Technopreneurship (ACET 2012)
Conference Logo & Theme Contest
Call for Submissions;
Universiti Kuala Lumpur British Malaysian Institute is holding its 3rd Asia Pacific Conference on Engineering and Technopreneurship from 23 – 24 October 2012 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
In conjunction with the above event, we are holding a competition to obtain the most suitable conference logo and theme. All UniKL Staff and Students are invited to join this competition.
This is a call for submissions of conference logo and theme to be used in printed and digital (online) materials for the event—e.g., in advertisements, on the conference program. The winning entry will secure a prize of RM150 for each category for its designer(s). Copyright of the winning logo will be held by UniKL BMI.
Category 1: Logo (RM150.00)
Category 2: Theme/ Tagline (RM150.00)
Criteria to be used in selecting the winning entry are the following:
• Compelling use of visual imagery
• Clarity and appeal in overall design
• size 180Wx60H pixels including logo and theme
Ideally, the logo should:
• Indicate that this is an academic research event, i.e. an event for scholars rather than artists, policy-makers, or activists.
• Be usable year-by-year, on different websites and with different designs, online or on print (so, it should not include a date, should have a relatively easy time blending in with changing website colours and designs
• Entries should be submitted in digital form; the format should be in *.psd and *.jpeg only, to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 February 2012.